90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt


90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt




An old man in the United Kingdom ate half a bucket of paint after mistaking it for yogurt.
The man, identified as Bobby, became a viral sensation after his granddaughter shared a photo to Twitter.
"Sooo my grandpa ate half a quart of paint today thinking it was yogurt,” Alex Stein wrote on Twitter.

90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt

Luckily, ingesting the chemical didn't have a life-threatening effect on him.
His granddaughter posted another picture of her FaceTiming Bobby with the caption: “Update: his stomach’s completely unfazed.”
90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt 90-year-old man accidentally eats half a bucket of paint thinking it was yogurt Reviewed by Adebanjo Shegun on February 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by lobaaaato. Powered by Blogger.